Stress is a very common disease in modern society.
Stress associated with work and business affects two of five employees, and one of five because of it quits his job.
- Vitamin C - reduces the formation of stress hormones, improves mood, as it stimulates such a chemical substance in the brain, as serotonin.
- Smells - everyone is relived by his own, especially smell. For some persons it is the smell of freshly baked bread, hot coffee and other will feel relaxed when smelling vanilla or orange.
- Group B Vitamins are essential to protect the body from stress. Vitamin B5, or pantothenic acid, supports the suprarenal gland.
Vitamin B6 is involved in the synthesis of the happiness hormone - serotonin, a lack of B12 leads to the development of depression.
Sources Group B vitamins: beans, poultry, fresh herbs, vegetables, liver, eggs, nuts.
- Zinc is known as an element that is capable to fight against the negative effects of stress. Zinc is an essential element for immunity, as it is necessary to create cells that help the body resist to viruses. Zinc is contained in Shrimp, pumpkin seeds, crabs and other molluscs, as well as in cashew nuts.
- Magnesium. Mainly the stress is an unexplained feeling of internal worry, a disorder of the heart rhythms, muscular jerking, pricking fingers to the tip - due to the magnesium deficiency.
- Dairy products - the source of tryptophan, one of the nutrients (improves mood) and anti-stressing chemicals.
- Sufficient sleep.
- Physical exercises.
- Humor - for the nervous system it is a quite powerful protection. It is necessary to carry our fears and weaknesses smiling rather than feed them with extra energy.
- Sex. Sex contributes to the producing of beta-endorphin, which effectively fight stress. It should also be remembered that the existence of latent infections, unpleasant symptoms, excretions, lead to chronic stress.
- Breathing techniques. You can sit 10 minutes with eyes closed, controlling your breath.