Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stop Panic And Anxiety Attacks

Do you want your panic and anxiety attacks to go away? Sure you do! Who wants to live in fear and constant worry and stress. Some people don't even know that they are having a panic attack. They find themselves in a emergency room complaining of dizziness, chest pains, feeling faint, or even having a heart attack. In reality something has triggered their anxiety and they panic.

I remember my first panic attack....My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and I thought I was dying. Trying to keep myself together I didn't know what was happening to me. I felt like the walls were falling in on me. I felt very dizzy and faint but only in certain places. I didn't put two and two together until I Googled my symptoms and then it was clear to me. This news about my mother had set off in my mind and my body reacted to it.

Thanks to the Panic Away techniques I am free from panic and anxiety attacks. Panic Away is the most powerful
technique for eliminating anxiety and panic attacks without the use of medication. Developed by Joe Barry, a former sufferer, has been through it all. He has dedicated his time to help others be relieved from their fear.

WHAT IS A PANIC ATTACK
Panic attacks are very sudden, discrete periods of intense anxiety, mounting physiological arousal, fear, stomach problems and discomfort.

SYMPTOMS
* Palpitations, pounding heart, or accelerated heart rate
* Trembling or shaking
* Sensations of shortness of breath or smothering
* Feeling of choking
* Chest pain or discomfort
* Nausea
* Feeling dizzy or faint
* Derealization (feelings of unreality) or depersonalization (being detached from oneself)
* Fear of losing control or going crazy
* Fear of dying
* Paresthesias (numbness or tingling sensations)
* Chills or hot flushes

These symptoms vary from person to person. There are multiple causes that can bring on a panic attack. Such as obsessive compulsive disorder, phobias, caffeine, medications, etc....Trust me, if you want to get rid of your panic attacks, get Panic Away. You will be back to your old self again. No worries, stress, or panic. You can Try Out Panic Away for a Full 8 Weeks and if you decide it's not right for you, you can return it for a full refund.

Wishing you a panic free life,
Candy Robertson
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com

No comments: